We start with Basic Refrigeration System or Vapor Compression Cycle and followed by Advance HVAC Drafting & Designing. In a nut shell we have got expertise providing Heating Ventilation & Air Conditioning training from years with our expert faculty for HVAC.
HVAC Technology is a career oriented course to make a career in highly booming field worldwide to keep up with the latest developments and modern building design. It surely increases career opportunities including operation and system design.
HVAC includes central Heating, Ventilating, and Air-conditioning system design.
HVAC is a basic outline that will put you on the way to career in the HVAC & Plumbing trade. Trainee should come away from this course with a good understanding of the basic needed to start a career in the field of HVAC & Plumbing.
Puzzle Design Academy is expertise in HVAC design of technology and modelling to create energy-efficient building like hospitals, schools, laboratories, offices and public facilities.
Puzzle Design Academy constantly introduce with the industrial revolution, and new methods of modernization, higher efficiency, and system control all over the world.
As per ASHRAE and ISHRAE Standard:-
- Introduction about HVAC industries worldwide.
- Fundamentals of Air- Conditioning
- Study of psychometric
- Basic Components of Air Conditioning and Refrigeration machines
- Categories of Air Conditioning
- All air system
- All water system
- Air water system
- Types of heating, cooling and ventilation systems
- Details study of various Air- Conditioning equipments and its application
- Finding Temperature difference and ‘U’ Factor
- For Wall, Glass, Roof, PartitionMaterials used in the Building
- Load Calculations
- CFM calculation
- Diffuser layout
- Duct work layout
- Duct design consideration for Duct sizing as per Aspect Ratio
- Duct size method
- Equal Friction method
- Velocity reduction method
- Preparation of single line diagram (SLD) in drawing sheet
- Layouts (Double line)
- Duct static pressure calculation for selection of Fan
- HVAC Equipment selection
- Pipe size and Pump Head Calculation For (Chilled & Heating Water)
- Introduction about Fire Protection
- Training of Design Software